Unit : Marketing Cloud Social Studio Specialist Certification Maintenance Spring '18
1. A social media manager sets up several topic profiles to look for people talking about various aspects of their brand in social media. She would like to set up an automated weekly report in the Reports section of Social Studio Analyze to understand total posts and sentiment for those posts. How many topic profiles can she add to one report?
2. What are two requirements for publishing video to Instagram through the Social Studio mobile app?
A) Maximum File Size is 20MB and Maximum Duration 60 Seconds
B) Maximum file size is 15 MB and must be an MP4.
C) Must be an MP4 and Maximum Duration 60 Seconds.
D) Must be an MP4 and Maximum File Size is 20MB
3. What are the four Publish options within the Facebook Scheduler?
A) Publish Now, Schedule from Social Studio, Send as Unpublished, Schedule to Facebook
B) Publish Later, Schedule from Social Studio, Send as Unpublished, Schedule to Facebook
C) Publish Now, Schedule Outside Social Studio, Schedule to Facebook, Send as Unpublished
D) Publish Later, Schedule From Social Studio, Schedule to Facebook, Send as Unpublished
4. A business analyst has been tasked with merging several existing brand topic profiles into one overall brand topic profile. This will be done via the new topic profile export/import capability in Social Studio Analyze. What is the maximum amount of keywords that can be imported per keyword group to the new topic profile?
5. Which component of Social Studio allows users run reports for their Pinterest social accounts?
C) Analyze and Publish
D) Admin and Publish
6. The digital manager for Northern Trail Outfitters has the overall responsibility of posts being published on time for an upcoming campaign. She notices in her Social Studio tasks tab that there are posts waiting for approval by an approver who is on vacation. To ensure the posts are approved and scheduled for publishing on time, which feature can she use?
B) Override and Approve
C) Crisis Management Mode
7. Northern Trail Outfitters recently purchased Einstein Vision for Social Studio. They would like to build a topic profile with brand keywords. Using Einstein Vision for Social Studio, which four image classifications do they now have access to in Social Studio Analyze Workbenches?
A) Brand Logos, Scenes, Foods, Objects.
B) Brand Logos, Themes, Objects, Locations.
C) Scenes, Positive and Negative Image Sentiment, Gender, Locations.
D) Countries, Cities, Foods, Brand Logos
8. The community manager for Northern Trail Outfitters would like to use threshold alerts to send a daily update to her mobile device when the brand is mentioned in a negative way. Where can she set this alert up?