Unit : Administrator Certification Maintenance (Winter '19)
UNIT : Learn What’s New in Winter ‘19
1. On which object can users assign a new owner to multiple records at one time from a Lightning Experience list view?
2. How can a user place the cursor in the list view search field without navigating to it with the tab button or the cursor?
A. Custom macro
B. Quick text button
C. Keyboard shortcut g+f
D. Visualforce component
3. Which Forecast Type should the System Administrator configure to make territory forecasts available to the sales team?
A. Opportunity Splits
B. Opportunity Quantity
C. Opportunity Revenue by Territory
D. Opportunity Revenue by a custom currency field on the Territory Object
4. How many decimal places can the user choose to display when creating a dashboard component?
A. 0 or 2
B. 0, 2 or 5
C. Up to 2
D. Up to 5
5. What will display in the search results when a user uses the quick search on the reports tab?
A. Only reports, dashboards, or folders that the user owns
B. All the reports and dashboards that the user has access to
C. All the reports and folders that the user has access to
D. The reports or folders displayed are based on what is selected on the side menu
6. The customer community manager wants to gamify the community by recognizing members' specific accomplishments. What can the System Administrator configure to accomplish this goal?
A. Recognition Badges
B. Reputation Levels
C. Koa community template
D. Create a Theme
7. What has to be enabled to allow users to save Chatter posts before they appear in the feed?
A. Allow actions in the publisher.
B. Allow post pinning.
C. Allow draft posts.
D. Allow users to compose rich text posts.
8. How can a standard user adjust the page layout to display more fields in the same amount of space?
A. Add fields to the compact layout.
B. Remove charts from the page layout.
C. Remove blank spaces from the layout.
D. Change the density from comfy to compact.
UNIT : Get Hands-on with Quick Text
TASK : Create a Quick Text message in a Task:-
Your company uses Tasks to ask the fulfillment team to send marketing material to an account. But fulfillment doesn’t always get the details they need about the material. You decide to configure Quick Text for this purpose 👉Enable quick text. 👉Create a quick text message in the Quick Text object. Quick text name: Data sheet needed Message: Please send a data sheet Category: None (You may have to modify the Quick Text page layout and deselect Required for the Category field.) Channel: Task 👉Create a new case. Status: New Case Origin: Phone Subject: Materials 👉Create a Task associated with the case you just created (with the subject of Materials). Subject: Info Needed Priority: Normal 👉Apply the Quick Text Please send a data sheet in the comments section of the Task. Steps To Follow :- Step 1 : Click on setup, In quick find box search for Quick Text Settings. Step 2 : Click on Quick Text Settings, Enable Quick Text Checkbox to "TRUE" NOTE : Once Quick Text is enabled, it cannot be turned off.
Step 3 : To Create Quick Text Message, Click on + (All Tabs) Button, Search for Quick Text, Click on Quick Text Tab. Step 4 : Click on New Step 5 : Create a Record as Mentioned below.👇 Create a quick text message in the Quick Text object. Quick text name: Data sheet needed Message: Please send a data sheet Category: None (You may have to modify the Quick Text page layout and deselect Required for the Category field.)
Step 6 : Create New Case : Click on Cases Tab → New→ Create New Case Record as Mentioned below.👇 👉Create a new case. Status: New Case Origin: Phone Subject: Materials Step 7 : After Creating the Case Record, Scroll Down to related records, Under Open Activities, click on New Task